Insurance & Terms
LICENCE CATEGORIES The following explains the types of vehicle that can be driven depending upon the categories listed on the driver’s licence
- Category B - Cars & wheelchair accessible vehicles / minibuses with no more than 9 seats including the driver.
- Category D1 - Minibuses with no more than 16 passenger seats.
AGE REQUIREMENTS The following explains the types of vehicles and required age of the driver when using Angel's insurance cover.
- Cars - Over 25 with licence held for 2 years or over.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles with upto 5 seats - Over 21 with licence held for 3 years or over.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles with 6 seats or over - Over 25 with licence held for 3 years or over
COLLISION DAMAGE WAIVER Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) reduces your damage liability in the event of a motor accident and is included in our rates. In most cases your damage liability will be reduced to either £150, £250 or £300 epending on the type of vehicle hired, endorsements, previous accidents and driving experience. Collision Damage Waiver will not cover you for:-
- Windscreens, glass and tyre damage.
- Interior damage eg. cigarette burns
- Roof or overhead damage above the height of the windscreen
- Damage caused to the vehicle when not on the public highway.
- Theft of the vehicle due to loss of keys.
- Damage or theft caused by the negligence of the hirer
EXCESS PROTECTION WAIVERExcess Protection Waiver (EPW) reduces your excess contribution in the event of a motor accident and fully protects you against damage to tyre treads, wheel rims, windscreens and light lenses. Your excess will be reduced according to the type of vehicle hired.
TERMS AND CONDITIONSFull terms and conditions are printed on the reverse side of each rental agreement. All hirers are asked to read these carefully.
IDENTIFICATION Hirers are required to supply a copy of their driving licence(s) in advance of the hire by e-mail or fax. The original document must be presented on delivery of the vehicle.